Tips on How To Use The Positive Words Cards
All these tips can be used on yourself, your kids, the ones you love or in workshops with adults or kids.
- Make a design for one of the cards with a moment in your life where you felt that way – the method is called “Anchoring with positive words towards myself”
- Make a design for one of the cards with a moment in your life when you saw someone doing that – the method is called “Anchoring with positive words towards life”
- Pick a card for every letter of your first name and arrange the cards vertical so that you can read your name. If you do not have a card for one of the letters inspire yourself from our list of positive words and write it on a piece of paper.
- Pick a card that you want every day and carry the card with you in your wallet.
- Go through the cards and say them in a different language. Use an online dictionary for the words that you don’t know.
- Pick the card GRATITUDE that you will find in any set you order, and say or write 5 things that you are grateful about yourself, 5 about the people around you, 5 about life, 5 about your work, 5 about your parents. If it feels too much to do all at once, do them on different days.
- Every day make a set of 3 cards and during the day try to identify those positive emotions in your environment.
- Make a wall picture by sticking on a paper the cards with the words you want, put the picture on a frame and hang that in your room or another part of the house.
- Make a dream catcher by hanging the cards with little ropes after you make a hole in the cards with the hole puncher.
- Draw a could on a paper, cut it, then hang with ropes some cards with the positive words you like, after you made a hole in each card with the hole puncher.
- Pick a card and give the definition of the word. If you find it difficult to do, use an online dictionary. We recommend The Free Dictionary by Farlex.
- Pick a card, then do a research on the internet on that word. We recommend that you go on The Free Dictionary by Farlex and research the related words to your word, 2 level deep.
- With the cards in your hands, think of your mother and wish her 5 positive words. Do that with your father also. And maybe, do it with each member of your family. And any other person you want.
- With the cards in your hands, think of yourself and wish for today to experience moments of 5 words that you then choose. Tomorrow chose the same words or change them.
- Whenever upset or not focused, go through the cards reading slowly each word until you feel better.